Infinite Palette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOY STORY 3 VS HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

+2
Magiciandude
Cellulum
6 posters

Go down

TOY STORY 3 VS HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON  Empty TOY STORY 3 VS HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

Post  Cellulum Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Discuss!

Cellulum

Back to top Go down

TOY STORY 3 VS HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON  Empty Re: TOY STORY 3 VS HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

Post  Magiciandude Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Toy Story 3 was so perfectly constructed and had a much MUCH stronger storyline than How To Train Your Dragon.

I feel like they were both strong films in their own respects, but Toy Story 3 wins it for me. Especially for all of the twists and turns at the end. It was so beautiful.
Magiciandude
Magiciandude

Back to top Go down

TOY STORY 3 VS HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON  Empty Re: TOY STORY 3 VS HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

Post  Maluck Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 pm

I can't give an unbiased opinion here, as I never saw Toy Story 3 Sad
Maluck
Maluck
Admin

https://infinitepalette.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TOY STORY 3 VS HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON  Empty TS3 FTW!

Post  Orlious Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Toy Story 3 was definitely my favorite of the two.
But I greatly enjoyed both for different reasons.
I think Toy Story 3 had a much more emotional factor to me, and it was epically successful in making me wish I'd brought a couple of handkerchiefs. It was exciting, funny, clever, suspenseful and gorgeous to behold. Watch it, Matt.
How To Train Your Dragon was less of an emotional, more of an action-y. It's story was nothing we couldn't have guessed, so the suspense wasn't really there. That being said, the visuals were AWESOME, and it was a funny and overall entertaining film. The final fight against the HUGE dragon was sooooo cool.
I'm definitely purchasing both of these.
Orlious
Orlious

http://orlious.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Skuee Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am

I need to watch both. Haven't seen either. Of course my friends back home aren't huge into animated movies so...yea.

Skuee

Back to top Go down

Post  AlYo Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:12 pm

I was going to say How To Train Your Dragon but after reading Orlando's review I was reminded of it's plot holes. I'm going to have to see both again but I felt like Toy Story 3 was too unrealistic at the end with the inferno and unlike How To Train Your Dragon there was no character development (unless you count Buzz's mental disorder). Ok, How To Train Your Dragon was still very Hollywood and unrealistic but at least there was a reason for the inferno at the end. They were both excellent but I guess I'm still partial to How To Train Your Dragon because I like friendship stories. Toy Story 3 did have the most amazing escape plan I've ever seen in probably any movie and they did a lot more with color (what else can you expect from Pixar?) and I liked all the backstory. Toy Story 3 is amazing and especially so because it lived up to and surpassed its legacy but I do really like How To Train Your Dragon and I remembered enjoying myself better when seeing it. I need to see both again to make a good decision but at the moment I liked Dragon best.
AlYo
AlYo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum