Infinite Palette
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Folea WIP Art Battle 1 - "Behold the Arrival of the nonthreatening invaders"

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chris Folea WIP Art Battle 1 - "Behold the Arrival of the nonthreatening invaders" - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Folea WIP Art Battle 1 - "Behold the Arrival of the nonthreatening invaders"

Post  Magiciandude Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:16 pm

So I think the texturing on the cabin helps some!

I also added some fish in the background.

Also...I tried adding splashes...here is the image with and without splashes.

Chris Folea WIP Art Battle 1 - "Behold the Arrival of the nonthreatening invaders" - Page 2 FishScene2_Splash

Chris Folea WIP Art Battle 1 - "Behold the Arrival of the nonthreatening invaders" - Page 2 FishScene2

Let me know what you think!
Magiciandude
Magiciandude

Back to top Go down

Chris Folea WIP Art Battle 1 - "Behold the Arrival of the nonthreatening invaders" - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Folea WIP Art Battle 1 - "Behold the Arrival of the nonthreatening invaders"

Post  Maluck Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 pm

texturing on the cabin is great, and I love the splashes

Maluck
Maluck
Admin

https://infinitepalette.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Maluck Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:09 pm

the last thing you should do here, is a reflection map on the glass that reflects the sky
Maluck
Maluck
Admin

https://infinitepalette.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Magiciandude Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:32 pm

It is reflecting the sky...hmm...I see what you mean though.

I'll see if I can make it more obvious...might have to cheat it in photoshop XD
Magiciandude
Magiciandude

Back to top Go down

Post  AlYo Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Looks amazing. I don't even know what to be nit-picky about anymore. I'm bothered by that fish overlapping the tree but that's probably just because I'm insane. Does it look better scooched down the y-axis? Yeah, just disregard that. I like it with and with splashes. They look like aliens if there aren't but aliens are cool too. You're amazing.
AlYo
AlYo

Back to top Go down

Post  Magiciandude Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:08 am

I am calling it done:

Chris Folea WIP Art Battle 1 - "Behold the Arrival of the nonthreatening invaders" - Page 2 FishScene_Final-3

I did try playing with the reflections, but I couldn't get something that I liked...it is bed time...haha...
Magiciandude
Magiciandude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2